The legal entity responsible for the processing and handling of your personal data:
Blue Power Partners A/S
9220 Aalborg Øst
Company no. 37 94 28 04
+45 72 22 02 08
For your information, the use of the term “personal data” means all data which makes us able to identify individuals. This is e.g. your name, IP-adress, e-mail or other contact information.
Our collection and use of personal data
No sort of registration is required for you to use our website. As a visitor on our website, we solely collect your personal personal data through the use of tracking cookies and third party cookies, which are described in more detail below. At your own discretion you may choose to register for one or more of our services and receive information from Blue Power Partners A/S. Please be advised that in such cases we may send you information about our services, publications or for other marketing purposes. In these cases we collect your personal data.
This applies in the cases when you register for:
When you submit your application and any supplementary documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be reviewed by HR and the management of Blue Power Partners.
When applying unsolicited and provided that no vacancy is open at the time of your submission, you will receive a confirmation of receipt from HR asking for your permission to file your documents for future use and for a maximum period of 6 months. Provided you agree on these terms, it will be filed and deleted once the 6-months’-period expires.
When applying solicited, you will receive a confirmation of receipt from HR stating that your documents will be filed during the screening and interview process. Once complete, your documentation will be deleted unless HR asks for your permission to file your documents for future use and for a maximum period of 6 months.
When you sign up to receive newsletters from Blue Power Partners, you agree to have your full name and email saved on our server.
If at a later date, you no longer wish to receive future emails regarding our newsletter, you unsubscribe by visiting our unsubscribe page within the application you registered.
When you contact Blue Power Partners via our corporate company email, email@example.com, your personal data will be saved on our server and your request will be reviewed centrally by the IT department of Blue Power Partners. Dependent on the contents, it will be either deleted or distributed to applicable person within the organization of Blue Power Partners.
In accordance with art. 6,1(a) and art. 6.1(b) in the GDPR, we rely on a specific legal basis to legitimize the processing of your personal data. The legal basis is an explicit consent or the legitimate interest of Blue Power Partners A/S to handle your personal data.
By using our webpage and if you chose to register to any of the above, the information we collect is protected using industry-standard encryption technology as it is sent over the Internet. Furthermore, your personal data will be stored into our database and is not shared or distributed to any third party.
If you chose to opt-out of either “Careers” of “Newsletter” mailing lists, your data will remain in our database until your data have been removed manually by a Blue Power Partner employee in accordance with our internal procedure. However, in no case will your information be stored longer than 6 months if you choose to unsubscribe.
Special categories of personal data
When you chose to register on our website and provide us with personal data we do not, intentionally, collect any special categories of personal data.
We protect the confidentiality of your personal data. Access to such information is limited by certain technical precautions at our facilities, IT security measures, internal policies and set procedures designed especially to safeguard the personal data from loss, misuse and unlawful disclosure.
We intend not to disclose your personal data, but we may do so for the following reasons:
- When explicitly requested by you; or
- Required by a court order or any other legal or regulatory requirement; or
we may also use external service providers to assist with e.g. information technology and other administrative support services to operate the website. Such third parties may have access to your personal data but in compliance with the requirement with art. 28 in the GDPR we have entered into data processor agreements with such third parties for the protection of your rights.
When you choose to use our website and we receive your personal data, the GDPR provides you with certain rights. Your rights are as follows:
- At any time, you are entitled to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data in our possession.
- You are also entitled to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extend possible.
- You have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. However, by using our website and providing us with personal data, we have no such intention for the use of your data.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke such consent at any time. Revocation of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to your revocation of consent.
- You are entitled to data portability, which is you right to receive personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
What is a cookie?
On our website, we use necessary cookies and non-necessary cookies.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for our website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of our website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
A non-necessary cookie is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
How do I disable cookies?
It is possible to disable non-necessary cookies. New visitors of our website will see a cookie popup at launch. You can click on cookie settings and disable non-necessary so that Google Analytics and Addthis social share buttons will not store cookies. If you already have accepted cookies and want to remove them after all, it depends on which browser or device you are using:
- If you use Chrome on a laptop or desktop computer, follow this guide to remove cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- If you use Firefox on a laptop or desktop computer, follow this guide: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox#w_clear-cookies-for-the-current-website
- If you use Edge on a laptop or desktop computer, follow this guide: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- If you use Internet Explorer on laptop or desktop: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- If you use Chrome on an Android smartphone: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=0
- If you use Chrome on iPhone or iPad: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en&oco=0
- If you use Safari on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad: https://support.apple.com/lv-lv/HT201265
- If you use Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Social Media Platforms
Blue Power Partners A/S cannot be held responsible if you share personal data on our social media platforms that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to change or amend this privacy statement as needed or required by law. We encourage you to check this page periodically, should you want to keep track of any changes made.
Blue Power Partners gives you choices regarding the collection and usage of your personal data. If you have registered for any updates through our site, being Careers, Newsletter etc. and do not wish to receive future e-mails, please inform us if you wish to unsubscribe.
If you are concerned about an alleged breach of any applicable privacy law, feel free to contact us using the information below. Complaints lodged directly to us will be handled in accordance with applicable law.
Please be advised that you, at any time, have the right to complain to the Danish data protection authority (“Datatilsynet”). You are able to find the relevant information on the website www.datatilsynet.dk.