The organization comprises of a competent Owner’s site team, which is typically one site manager and discipline engineers (one civil, one electrical and one commercial/planning engineer). All are familiar with the contract, 3rd party agreements, health and safety regulations, special site conditions and craftmanship, qualifying them to respond promptly and efficiently to things like deviations, claims and nonconformities.
Furthermore, the organization includes back-office support for ongoing design review, handling of complex and significant claims, or liaising with an independent engineer when there is one. The back-office engineers will be one civil and one electrical senior engineer with long experience from similar projects.
Our expertise and assistance with services:
- Ensuring health, safety and environmental obligations imposed by laws and regulations on the client to be complied with; thorough listing of such, qualification and training of personnel, nonconformities addressed, records being kept, and data supplied to relevant authorities, delegating to contractors as far as reasonably practicable
- Daily monitoring of progress and quality of work
- Reviewing documentation deliverables
- Claims handling, contingency budget management
- Attend/manage liaisons with 3rd parties, resolve conflicts
- Maintaining an owner’s schedule, collating schedules of more contractors for the purpose of coordination, forecasting progress for the purpose of mitigating risks and delays as early as possible
- Document management, store documents in structured file repository, properly indexed, maintain overview of status of individual documents
- Review test plans, attend tests, inspect, manage commissioning, manage the accomplishment of milestone deliverables and the taking-over process.