The assessment of wind resources energy yield and losses serves as the basis for planning, maturing and financing the wind projects.
You get a calculation of the energy yield assessment of the wind farm based on accepted guidelines, such as MEASNET and IEC 61400-1 ed. 2 and ed. 3, for wind suitability, including:
- evaluation of the wind conditions in the area of interest for better turbine suitability
- long-term wind correction based on relevant satellite and meso scale data
- gross energy yield based on wind conditions and power production characteristics or the wind turbines
- computation fluid dynamics (CFD) for estimating wake effects at complex sites
- estimation of wake loss and windfarm blockage loss as well as availability, electrical, environment, curtailment and systematic operational losses
- estimation of energy yield and uncertainty analysis predicted yield (P50, P75, P90 and other Pxx)