Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar and storage projects. Our company is the people, and we are proud to have a team of highly skilled colleagues and a working culture based on strong company values.
Our business is growing rapidly across the entire organization, and we see huge potential for further enhancing our offshore activities. Therefore, we offer the right candidate a unique opportunity to shape, grow and expand the offshore business of Blue Power Partners.
As the rest of our team, you must be passionate about developing renewable power.
Our best candidate has the seniority and is comfortable taking a leading role. Further, to become successful, you must be pro-active and targeted, and you have the ability to see the big picture and the scope of opportunities lying ahead of you. You are known as a solid executor and a natural leader. On top of that, you excel in building and maintaining relations and enjoy working in a dynamic and changeable environment.
We value the right match of personal and professional skills and would prefer you to enrich our business with the following skill sets:
- Solid knowledge of the global, offshore market and its key players
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience from the industry
- A high degree of business acumen, advisory capability and critical thinking
- Client- and solutions-oriented, persistent and energetic by nature
- Excellent communications and facilitation skills
- Well documented experience in people management and development
- Self-motivating, but enjoy working in a high-performance team
- Courage to challenge the prevailing view of what is possible
About the Job
Blue Power Partners offers you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. We are operating globally and therefore this position requires a flexible attitude with regards to travelling. From our part, we are flexible to discuss your primary work location.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- Prepare and implement offshore wind strategies
- Lead, organize and develop Blue Power Partners’ offshore business
- Build and develop client relations with existing and new clients
- Team recruitment, guidance and development
- Project management and guidance